I’ve seen a few different bloggers take on this “challenge,” so I thought it would be a fun way for you all to get to know me a little more 🙂 Enjoy!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I’d call it wavy. It’s not pin straight but there’s not curls that’s for sure (see below)
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I actually don’t dye it at all, it’s just the natural color it is! I’ve been itching to try balayage for a few years but so far I haven’t gone there.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Same style for the most part. I usually wear it down, but if it’s hot out I’ll throw it up in a bun or pony.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I always do my fingernails myself either with my at-home Sensationail Gel System or I just use the Impress Nails Press-Ons. I get my pedicures at the salon, but will sometimes change the polish at home.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Toes maybe every month or so, they never chip! Fingers I only keep for about a week at a time.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
This is Miami, there is no winter lol!
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Anywhere from 3-15 minutes depending how intense I’m going. Even when I think I do “a lot,” it still doesn’t take very long.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Depends. If I’m doing a look with eyeshadow I’ll do eyes first. If not, I do them towards the end.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Collect! I’m a big makeup geek, I love buying and trying new makeup.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Only for special occasions so a few times per year. I prefer getting lash extensions!
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Goodness no. I only work with 2 other people so I really only do a full face if I go to an event on the weekends or something!
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Maybe mascara and a tinted moisturizer but it just depends how lazy I am! I like to let my skin breathe whenever I can.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Sure, I have.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
This depends what you consider high-end. I don’t own anything from like Chanel or Tom Ford, but I have a few items from pricier brands such as Dior, Estee Lauder, Giorgio Armani, etc.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
When I’m getting dressed. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
16. How often do you change your handbag?
A few times per year, not very often!
17. What’s your favorite store to shop at for makeup?
18. How often do you wash your hair?
I’m totally Team Dry Shampoo, so I try to wait as long as possible before washing! I workout almost daily so usually I have to wash it every other day. But if I’m on vacation or something I can get away with going almost a full week depending on the climate!
19. What skin type do you have?
I usually have pretty normal skin, but recently its been drier in certain spots where I’m using some new super strong products I got from my dermatologist.
20. What is your favorite makeup brand?
21. Who are some of your favorite Beauty Vloggers?
I love watching Kathleen Lights, Marlena Stell, and LustreLux on YouTube.
22. What products do you splurge on?
I’m cool with spending on foundation and concealers if they’re amazing. Same with eyeliner since so many of them have a lot of cons in my opinion.
23.Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Always! I love interacting with my readers 🙂
24. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, I have Notes in my phone with products I want to try!
25.How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted a cute way to convey that I focus on affordable finds
26. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil on the waterline, liquid for the top cat eye 😉
27. Name a makeup crime that you hate.
Not washing makeup brushes and beauty blenders! I die inside when I see dirty brushes.
28.What’s your favorite color?
Pink, of course
29. Recommend your top 5 beauty products.
* L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara – just trust me, you’ll never love another mascara as much as this one!
* Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – the best of the best! Love the wand size too.
* It Cosmetics No-Tug Gel Eyeliner – my all time fave, this never melts onto the undereye area and lasts on your waterline all day!
* Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation – This is a great full coverage formula that I always get complimented on and seriously lasts all day (or night 😉 )
* Jergens Instant Sun Mousse – this is the world’s best self-tanner, as nominated by me!
30. What do you use to remove your makeup?
I’m so into micellar water right now! Read my reviews of them here.