Hey, babes! If you follow my social media, you’ll know that I love myself a good subscription box! I used to do both Ipsy & Sephora Play and even reviewed/compared them both in this post here. I recently stopped doing Ipsy and decided to try Boxycharm for 3 months. I got my first box this week and I’m OBSESSED! Here’s what I got:
1) Tarte Rainforest of the Sea II Palette (worth $36) – have wanted this for a while!
2) Pür Cosmetics Pro Eyelashes (worth $14) – excited to try these, they look nice!
3) The Beauty Crop Matte Liquid Lipstick (worth $15) – great color, love the packaging
4) Moda Brushes 3-Pack (worth $26) – these brushes are LIFE
5) Bellápierre Gel Eyeliner (worth $15) – not bad, but nothing special
A little bit about Boyxcharm:
* It costs $19-21/month depending how many months you sign up for (you can cancel at any time, just like with other subscription boxes)
* Each box contains 4-5 FULL SIZE products, valued at over $100! This one I got is worth $106.
*You get points for reviewing products, which you can then use to buy additional products.
*Boxycharm previews what is in each box on their Instagram, so sometimes you can even decide if you want the box or not before it bills/ships 🙂